Play the 18-holes golfcourse
Play at the Edese Golfcourse @Papendal
To be able to play on the Edese golf course you must be a member of the Dutch Golf Federation (NGF) and at least be in possession of handicap 54. Reservations go through the Edese Golf Club Papendal. Be aware of the fact that the Edese GC Papendal is a reasonably active golf club where matches are played. Reservation is therefore desirable. The Edese Golf Club can be reached at telephone number 026-4821985.
18-holes golfcourse. Open 7 days a week!
The golf course is located in the characteristic landscape of the Veluwezoom. The course is surrounded by forests, lanes and meadows. The beautiful golf course has naturally adapted to the landscape. The course has nice height differences and gives beautiful views. There are no water hazards but is compensated with many bunkers and in summer period tough rough.
- Greenfee players can make an appointment by telephone with the golfclub (026-4821985, direct dial 1). We do not work with exact start times, but with a ball spiral.
- The specified start time is only an indication.
- Greenfee players are welcome every day. However, on Sunday until 12.00 only upon introduction.
- If there is a match, greenfee players will only be admitted 1½ hours after the start of the last match player.
- At least one of the greenfees players in a flight must be in possession of handicap 36 or lower, except for introduction.
- Members of the (Golden) Hospitality Chain pay the introductory rate.
Summer greens 18 holes € 60,-
9 holes € 35,-
Introduction 18 holes € 30,-
9 holes € 15,-
Wintergreens € 50,-
More information or make a request?